Refunds and Cancellations
If you have any queries regarding cancellations, changes or rescheduling requests in relation to the activity you have booked, you must contact our Customer Service Centre on 1300 46 36 48 (+61 2 8016 4210 if calling from outside Australia). We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made.
Refunds and Cancellations
The cancellation policy for each activity is as follows (unless a different policy is notified by the activity supplier on the booking page for the applicable activity):
- cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
Some activities, such as theme park tickets, do not allow refunds or cancellations as notified on the Booking page. Tickets are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Customers who cancel due to personal reasons (such as sickness) which doesn’t allow them to attend the Activity on the day and do not have booking insurance (see details below) will only be entitled to a refund if allowed in accordance with the applicable cancellation policy.
Not all activity suppliers will accept changes once they have received your booking. It may be possible to change your booking but this will be at the discretion of the activity supplier (fees may apply).
- If you need to increase the number of people included in your booking: select the same activity online and buy the additional tickets required.
- If you need to decrease the number of people, please contact our Customer Service Centre with your booking ID. Please note cancellation fees may apply.
- If you need to change the date of your booking, please contact our Customer Service Centre with your booking ID and they will let you know if it is possible. Please note rescheduling fees may apply.
You Need To Cancel
- Please contact our Customer Service Centre with your booking ID to see if a cancellation is possible. Please note rescheduling fees may apply.
The Activity Supplier Cancels
- If your activity is cancelled due to reasons outside of the supplier’s control including cases such as bad weather or mechanical breakdown that prevents your activity from going ahead on the scheduled date, you will be given the option to reschedule the activity within three months of the original activity date (if reasonably practicable), or receive a cash refund on the activity. Please note if you opt for a refund, the $7.50 Booking Fee is not refundable.
If your activity is cancelled by the activity supplier you must contact us within 48 hours of being notified to discuss your rescheduling needs or refund options.
Should you purchase Booking Insurance at the time of booking your activity, it may be possible to make a claim and recover the cost of a cancelled activity regardless of the cancellation and refund policy applicable to the activity.
Booking insurance is available for purchase on GoDo to offer you extra protection if you are required to cancel your activity due to personal reasons such as sickness, injury or mechanical breakdown experienced in getting to your activity. It will also offer some compensation for accommodation and other selected out of pocket expenses incurred if your activity is unable to go ahead due to any circumstances that may prevent a supplier from fulfilling your activity on the original scheduled date. If you have purchased Booking insurance you may be able to make a claim and recover the cost of the activity. Booking insurance is non-refundable unless cancelled in accordance with the 14 day cooling off period and prior to the activity date.
For more information regarding our Booking Insurance click here.