Australian Outback Spectacular Spirit of the Horse
- Australian Outback Spectacular celebrates the courageous spirit of the Australian horse
- Enjoy a gourmet Aussie feast with beer, wine or soft drink to all 1000 guests in record time
Celebrate a tribute to Phar Lap – Hero to a Nation!
One of Australia’s most legendary stories is retold as Australian Outback Spectacular celebrates the courageous spirit of the Australian horse and commemorates the legend that is Phar Lap.
Australian Outback Spectacular’s ‘Spirit of the Horse’ brings to life this iconic Australian story in a specially designed world class arena.
The all new show features an amazing cast of larger than life characters as well as magnificent animals including the spirited Australian stockhorse.
The stunning special effects will have you on the edge of your seat as we celebrate the courageous spirit of the Australian horse and pay tribute to the legend that is Phar Lap.
The grandeur does not end there as you’re treated to a stirring musical score composed exclusively for the show, as well as popular music composed and written by country music legend Lee Kernaghan.
Then it’s time for some fun and games! Australians are famous for their competitive spirit and it’s impossible not to become involved in the competition that develops between stockmen and women from rival stations. Join in the excitement as the stockmen and women test their skill in the race to be champions.
Australian Outback Spectacular’s ‘Spirit of the Horse’ is a high energy show that demands every participant be well fed and that applies especially to the audience!
So forty stockmen and women will serve up a gourmet Aussie feast with beer, wine or soft drink to all 1000 guests in record time.
Australian Outback Spectacular is the first show of its kind in Australia – a unique and exciting evening dinner show filled with outback music, drama and action – a night you will never forget.
Don’t miss the Gold Coast and Australia’s newest must see live show Australia Outback Spectacular’s ‘Spirit of the Horse’, proudly presented by R.M.Williams.
Please note tickets not valid for saturday night.
- Main Beach (Gold Coast - Queensland)
Gold Coast, Queensland Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Beer & Wine
- Soft Drink
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 4 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 13 years
- Children under 4 are free of charge provided they remain seated on their parent's lap - will not receive gift or meal.
- Pensioner tickets will require presentation of valid Pensioner Card - applicable to Australian and New Zealand residents only
- No food / drinks must be taken into the arena.
- Operating hours are 7:30pm till 9:30pm