From The Sea To The Mountains Hinterland Tour
- For people with a limited amount of time or do not desire a full day outing, this tour is an ideal way to be introduced to the delights of the Gold Coast Hinterland.
For people with a limited amount of time or do not desire a full day outing this tour is an ideal way to be introduced to the delights of the Gold Coast Hinterland. We travel westwards up rugged mountain
roads to Tamborine Mountain. Experience spectacular views on the way.
On reaching the top we take a refreshing and leisurely walk through the rainforest where you will be fascinated by the variety of vegetation including vines, ferns, giant trees and palms. Bush Turkeys are often seen on the walk.
Then time for a delicious morning brunch in a beautiful forest park featuring delicious cakes served with juice, tea or coffee. After our break a short stroll along Gallery Walk famous for its many art and craft shops, is worthwhile. A visit to a local winery & cheese factory is also included to sample some of the award winning products of the region.
- Broadbeach (Gold Coast - Queensland)
- Burleigh Heads (Gold Coast - Queensland)
- Coolangatta (Gold Coast - Queensland)
- Mount Tamborine (Gold Coast - Queensland)
- Sanctuary Cove (Gold Coast - Queensland)
- Southport (Gold Coast - Queensland)
- Surfers Paradise (Gold Coast - Queensland)
This tour starts and finishes on the Gold Coast or Tweed Coast Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Wine tasting
- Pick up and drop off within the local area
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 4 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 14 years
- Minimum participants: 3
- Maximum participants: 8
- Operating hours are 9:00am till 2:00pm