Glow Worm Night Tour with Dinner Option
- Special offer: Book now and save 10% on selected dates
- Experience a personalised evening tour of the rainforest and see the magnificent Australian Glow Worms in a unique cave
- Visit Springbrook National Park which is known for its universal significance and is now protected forever
- Why not make the most of your night and join us for dinner?
Visit the unique World Heritage listed Springbrook National Park which has been added to the World Heritage list for it's universal significance and is now protected forever.
Expert eco guides take small personalised groups of 10~12 passengers on an evening rainforest walk to see the Australian Glow Worms in a unique cave featuring a cascading waterfall. Guides enthrall visitors with the history, culture, and lifestyle of the traditional land owners and their interaction with this special place.
As a reminder of the visit to the World Heritage site, participants are given a certificate featuring the UNESCO World Heritage logo. This also certifies your contribution to the conservation and preservation of this beautiful area.
You also have the option to start the evening with a delicious Aussie meal at a popular local restaurant. Dinner Menu includes garlic bread, followed by a choice of T-bone Steak, Grilled whole Barramundi, Chicken Schnitzel or Roasted Vegetable Pappadelle. (Kids: Chicken Nuggets, Fish & Chips, Spaghetti). All mains are served with chips & salad. Dessert is ice cream, tea or coffee.
'Finalist' in the 2001 and the 2002 Queensland Tourism Awards in the category of 'Significant Regional Attraction', and having attained Advanced Eco-certification, shows that Aries Tours, operators of the Natural Bridge Glow Worm Tour, has an ongoing commitment to best practice environmental management as well as top quality eco-tour experiences.
It is 500 meters to the glow worm cave and 500 meters return. Please consider carefully if you should attend this tour if you have difficulty walking.
- Springbrook (Gold Coast - Queensland)
- Surfers Paradise (Gold Coast - Queensland)
This activity takes place daily and departs from the Gold Coast. We are able to provide a pick up from major hotels between Broadbeach & Main Beach, but if you are not staying in a major hotel please confirm a nearby pick up point. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Certificate of Attendance
- Guided Tour
- Coach transfers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 12
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 4 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 11 years
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Family Package is 2 adults and 1 child
- Basic fitness level required
- Operating hours are 5:30pm till 10:30pm